Reading to infants and toddlers is another phase of language development. The bright and vivid colors of these soft books will make a great addition to any classroom or home. They can be washed over and over using a baby detergents such as Dreft and Baby All. Incorporate these books into your infant and toddler curricula to assist children in building language development. The stories are fun and entertaining and can be made interactive. The ideas are so limitless with these books.
Here a few ways to use the soft books in your Infant/Toddler programs:
- Floor Tummy time with infants
- Circle time with toddlers
- Magic carpet time with 2-year-old
Here are a few ways to use the soft books at home:
- Mommy/Daddy lap time reading time with infant
- Floor time with infant/toddler
- Bedtime story with infant/toddler
- Introduce alphabets, colors, numbers to infant/toddler
I often make these for child development centers, family child care homes, and individuals. These soft books make great gifts for birthdays, preschool graduation and baby shower gifts.
Many, many designs and stories to choose.
Share your language development stories with your infant and toddler in the comments.
Disclaimer: This site contains some sponsored post/ad and links.
Tommee Tippee Bottles & More – Up to 50% Off