Do you have open slots that need to be filled? Have you set your monthly enrollment goal to fill those slots? If so, I want to show you how to fill those slots and fulfill your enrollment goals.
I will share with you some easy ways to reach your enrollment goals:
- Get a dry erase board/cork board and post enrollment goals. When you can see your goals daily, it motivates you to stay focused. (Your Centers VISION BOARD)
- Post pictures of the children engaging in daily activities on your social media platforms (twitter, facebook, pinterest, etc). .Keep it Simple Simon.. Marketing what you are doing in your program will encourage potential families to set up visit or phone call. **Make sure you have parental to post their child on social media! **
- Tell your current parents you have openings. These parents will share when they are happy with your service with their circle of family and friends. HONESTLY! This will be your best form of marketing via your current families..provide a quality service and it will speak via these parents. TIP- Establish a referral incentive for in house parents.
- Follow up with parents that call you or have stopped by your center or home. Set aside time to do your follow up! Parents really appreciate that you noticed them.
- Get your enrollment packets ready. My rule of thumb. always had mine ready for Spring and Summer camp when I gave parents their income tax statements in January. Trust me your slots will fill fast this way!
Now lets get those enrollment slots filled with the many families who need YOU!
Comment below if you have tried any of the above tips.