Easter is almost here! Which story are you teaching the children – Our Risen Savior, Bunny or both?
There are many resources to teach the True Easter Story and the commercial Story
The Bible App for Kids(IOS & Android) by Life Church has the following interactive stories for Easter:
- The Donkey and the King
- A Goodbye Meal
- In the Garden
- It is Finished!
- A Happy Sunday
Scholastic has a host of great books for the commercial Easter Stories with bunnies, baskets, chicks and jellybeans. Amazon is another great resource for Religious and commercial Easter Story. A few suggestions below:
- Benjamin’s Box-The Story of the Resurrection Eggs by Melody Carlson
- Emma the Easter Fairy by Daisy Meadows
- The Biggest Easter Basket Ever
- The Easter Cub by Justin Korman
- The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story
- God Gave Us Easter by Lisa Bergren & Laura Bryant
- The Story of Jesus (Little Golden Books)
- The Sparkle Egg by Jill Hardy
Teachers enjoy this important time of the year with students and parents enjoy your children. Remember
It Takes a Village to Raise A Child which includes you!
Please share in comments below your Easter program traditions of your Preschool or Family Child Care Home. Let us know if your program has enjoyed the options above.